The barn can be rented by the hour for all types of occasions. We can seat up to 70 people inside the barn. The charge is $85 per hour. We charge a non-refundable deposit of $25 to hold the date. Payment is due the day before your event. If you need additional space, a frame tent can be rented and placed in front of the barn for an additional charge. The barn can be rented from April 26 - November 3 of 2019. We are currently booking for 2019, 2020 & 2021 seasons. Sorry, we are not open during the winter months due to the barn not being heated. We do, however, accommodate for venue showings all year around.
We rent out the barn and yard for wedding receptions. The charge is $175 per hour, with a 5 hour minimum. We charge a $150 deposit to hold the date. $100 of the deposit will be refunded if all is satisfactory. The full payment is due one week before the event. If additional space is needed, a frame tent can be rented and placed in front of the barn, for an additional charge. Everything that is listed above is included in this rental, plus:
* Edison lights strung inside the tent and along the fences
* a rustic chandelier will be hung from the center of the tent
* use of the property for wedding photos
* small vignettes of seating will be created using Adirondack chairs, garden benches, and wicker furniture
* fogging of the yard
* can bring in own food/caterer and alcohol
* vintage china rental available
* live wood bar with 4 wine barrels as cocktail tables under a canopy with Edison lights
* tables for hors d'oeuvres, desserts, candy bar, s'mores bar, etc...
* giant yard games for guest to play
* large, galvanized tubs to hold drinks
* 2 farmhouse tables for the wedding party to sit at with vintage chairs
* marquee "LOVE" letters that light up
* chalkboard signs announcing your event by the road
* use of Liberty Farm decorations if you choose
Q: Are you charged for setting up and tearing down?
A: No, we take care of all that. You are also not charged, for the time it takes for you to bring in your own items and removal of them. You are only charged for the length of your event.
Q: Can I bring in my own food?
Q: Can I bring in a caterer?
Q: Can we have alcohol?
A: Yes, as long as you provide it.
Q: How much to rent the vintage China?
A: $1.00 per place setting. A place setting includes 3 items. You can choose from a dinner plate, salad plate, dessert plate, small/berry bowl, soup bowl, teacup and saucer. We also have serving bowls, small and large platters, soup tureen's, creamer and sugar bowls, and gravy boats for $1.00 each.
Q: What if we go over our allotted window of time?
A: Not a problem, you can make up the difference at the end of your event.
Q: Can we get into the barn the day before?
A: It depends if there is an event before yours. You can always ask.
Q: What is the fee if we rent a tent and how many people does it seat?
A: 20 x 20 frame tent add $300 Will seat an additional 30 people
20 x 30 frame tent add $400 Will seat an additional 40 - 45 people
20 x 40 frame tent add $475 Will seat an additional 50 - 55 people
Q: Do you have air-conditioning?
A: No, however we do have numerous fans